Sunday, September 7, 2014

My Family:)

           Who  has that sibling that is all was missing from the family function? Will.... that will be my family! It's really hard to get everyone together!! Yes It is! There's five Of us and Mom and Dad. Plus you got spouses and kids that makes it nineteen just the immediate family yeah tell me about it. Will we did it, we got every one together this Saturday.  We all met each other at Six Flags Fiesta Texas. Every one was having a good time and everyone was getting on rides, OMG even my mom to LOL.
We even had a picnic lunch it
 was awesome. Of course having a large family everyone pitched in and made it a delicious picnic:) it was nice Of my brother to bring some mini cupcakes for the September birthday's. Will no matter how crazy or how busy every one gets our family is all ways going to be Together:)           My Family

2 comments: