Thursday, September 11, 2014

Remove makeup before bedtime!

         
             So how Often do you clean your  makeup ? 


          I clean my face before I go to bed and first thing when I start my day. I use Clean and Clear because I love this product. Recently I found out that we have hundreds or even thousands of germs on our face. If we wear makeup it's even worse cause you help bacteria grow If you don't clean your makeup off. I know that it might be the last thing you want to do at the end of a hard long day is sit at the counter and take your makeup off but it could really be saving you from having acne problems or A bad skin rashes. If you're interested in learning more you should check out this video I'm going to link. It just might help you look your best. http://www.sharecare.com/health/skin-makeup-cosmetics-use/why-remove-makeup-before-sleep




1 comment:

  1. I like using makeup wipes if I'm too tired to sit there and use a makeup remover with a cotton and then go wash my face with soap or face cleanser....thanks for this tip

    ReplyDelete