Friday, September 19, 2014

finding a sale is awesome


                 Will to day was one of those day I didn't  know  what  i was  go to do to day. Then my sister-in-law surprised me and  she asked me  if i can  run errands with her. Its funny because yesterday I was running errands with  my older sister and my little brother and today I'm with his wife. We had to go back to the mall to exchange some shoes. Well after dealing with all that. I ask her if she would like to go to one other store before we leave. She say hell yeah it not that often we're here at the mall. 
So we went  to Melrose ...omg they where  having  a sale on all their costume jewellery. Yes a $0.99 sale. this is just a little that i got. I hope you go and check out there link or go to the nearest melrose  and check out the sale.


                      
                      http://www.melrosestore.com/

         

1 comment: